Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Preparations

2 more weeks to this year's Christmas Eve Dinner. Dad bought an oven last week at Best denki, so this year, guys, expect alot more roast and baked stuff! I'm in the midst of testing out Christmas recipes. Here is a sneak preview:


Apple Cake:

Ham and Cheese Muffins:

I really hope all my invited guests can turn up. So fast it is 4+2+3+2=11, plus me and my mum and sis, it will be 14 of us. Gawd..and I really hope the table can squeeze so many of us =/ It will be a really really tight squeeze. Eugene reckons my table can only sit 10. Thinking of it...yes my table can probably only sit 10. I have to lay the table somemore so it wouldnt be just putting chairs.

Speaking of laying out things..I think my house doesnt have enough christmas decorations. Hope you all dont mind la.

Here is a list of the Christmas dishes which I may be preparing:

Roast Turkey, Baked Ham, Baked Pasta, Black Pepper Seafood Spaghetti, Shephard's Pie, Grilled Spareribs/Chicken Wings, some soup...and I'm still thinking and consulting my cookbooks.

Desserts/Appetisers: Siena Chocolate Cake, Apple and Cinnamon Cake, Non-bake cheese cake, Ham & Cheese Muffin, Chocolate muffins, Jam muffins, noodles, crab mayo crackers, salads, prawn dips, ice cream and sashimi! (Anything more u would like, pls tell me!)

Drinks: Sparkling, Juices, Lemon Tea. (Enough?), I would love to make cocktails, but wait till I lay my hands on recipes..

No comments: